Friday, November 20, 2009

Blistering from extreme cold?

I don't know if anyone has experience with this, but I was over at a friends house, who has this compressed air can. It's supposed to be used to blow air out hard and fast to clean the dust out of keyboards. Exactly like this http://www.cleaner-systems.co.uk/ProdIma... expect a different brand. When you turn them upside down and spray them, they shoot out REALLY cold air. My friend told me to try spraying my arm and I did for about half a second. It covered a spot about 3 inches in diameter and it iced over on my skin and didn't melt for about a minute. It hurt like hell and then about 3 hours later it started blistering and bubbling up. It's not turning any colors so I don't think it's frost bite. But could this still be a problem?

Blistering from extreme cold?
yes it is pls go to a dermatologist immediately, and apply a moisturiser with antiseptic effects on it . it is serious as it may permanently leave you with a scar or bad skin on the affected area


No comments:

Post a Comment