Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gardasil shot. Is this a common side effect?

I got my first Gardasil vaccination about a month ago and haven't really experienced any side effects until recently. However, I also started using Yaz birth control and I'm not sure if this is due to the Pill or to the vaccination...


I'm really fair skinned and have always been a little sensitive to heat.


Lately though if I go outside my body starts to burn badly and my skin gets extremely red. I've also been sweating a lot as of late...and I normally don't sweat that much. The redness on my face and arms doesn't go away after I escape the heat either...it stays for several hours and my body temperature is still really warm even after coming inside and staying there for hours with the air conditioner on.


If anyone has heard of anything like this I'd like to hear about. After doing some research on Gardasil I am unsure if I'm going to get the second vaccination, and I'd like to hear some opinions on it.


Thanks!

Gardasil shot. Is this a common side effect?
it is probably because of your birth control medicine messing with your hormones, not your gardasil shot. or the reaction of the shot to your birth control


No comments:

Post a Comment